Salaried GP or GP Retainer
1 day left
- Part Time
Hadrian’s Wall Country
3-4 Sessions (flexible)
We are a friendly, motivated training practice committed to providing high quality patient centred care, located in the heart of Hadrian’s Wall country within easy reach of both Newcastle and Carlisle.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic GP to join our team, ideally from August 2018; but we are willing to wait for the right person.
A good work/life balance is very much part of our ethos.
- 4 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 1 GP Registrar, 3 Practice Nurses
- List size 5,800
- EMIS Web
- Semi-rural location on edge of Northumberland National Park
- Maximum QOF achievement
- Nurse led Chronic Disease Management
- District Nurse team/Health Visitors in same building allowing close, effective working relationship
- Contracts with local community hospital and RAF base
- GP Training Practice for North Cumbria training scheme
- Modern purpose built leased premises
- Member of local federation HPCA
- Good links with the local CCG
Informal visits welcome or if you require more information please ring Jane Charteries, Practice Manager on 01434 320077 or email@example.com
Please apply with CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date 22nd June 2018.
Apply for Salaried GP or GP Retainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly