Salaried GP or GP Retainer
Hadrian’s Wall Country
3-4 Sessions (flexible)
We are a friendly, motivated training practice committed to providing high quality patient centred care, located in the heart of Hadrian’s Wall country within easy reach of both Newcastle and Carlisle.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic GP to join our team, ideally from August 2018; but we are willing to wait for the right person.
A good work/life balance is very much part of our ethos.
- 4 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 1 GP Registrar, 3 Practice Nurses
- List size 5,800
- EMIS Web
- Semi-rural location on edge of Northumberland National Park
- Maximum QOF achievement
- Nurse led Chronic Disease Management
- District Nurse team/Health Visitors in same building allowing close, effective working relationship
- Contracts with local community hospital and RAF base
- GP Training Practice for North Cumbria training scheme
- Modern purpose built leased premises
- Member of local federation HPCA
- Good links with the local CCG
Informal visits welcome or if you require more information please ring Jane Charteries, Practice Manager on 01434 320077 or email@example.com
Please apply with CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date 22nd June 2018.