Obs and Gynae FY2 – South East England
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced FY2 locum, specialising in Obs and Gynae. The ideal candidate will be available to work from as soon as possible for a three month position, within a hospital located in the South East.
Candidates must have full GMC registration, recent experience within the NHS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Why choose Athona?
- Exclusive access to jobs across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Fast-track registration
- An experienced and dedicated recruitment consultant, aligned by specialty
- Earn rewards through referrals by our unique incentive scheme
- Prompt weekly payments with excellent hourly rates of pay
- Financial contribution towards CPD activities
- Industry-recognised, specialist revalidation and appraisal support team
- Access to Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
Our Medical division at Athona Recruitment is an approved supplier of doctors to the NHS and private sector and has achieved triple platinum audit results from HTE and LPP since 2014. Alongside these frameworks, we are also a Crown Commercial Services (CCS) supplier and part of the NHS Scotland framework. Successfully being a part of these frameworks means you are guaranteed to receive access to positions through Athona before many others.
For more information or to apply, please press the below apply button.