The Hurley Group is looking for bright and innovative GPs to join our growing Online Consultation Team (the eHub). The eHub uses a fresh new way of consulting with patients, pioneered by the Hurley Group.
- Work from home, or consult online at one of our 14 sites
- Consult with patients who are ALL registered within the NHS
- Flexible working hours
- Non-patient facing sessions available
- Sessional and salaried work options - competitive salaried rates with discounted rates for indemnity
- Receive intensive training (CPD) on how to safely consult online using our own bespoke competency framework
- Option to combine with regular GP work at one of our 14 Surgeries - you could consult online with your own patients!
- No Home Visits (unless you would like to)
- Be part of a fun, dynamic, mixed team including a pharmacist, nurse practitioner and an administrator
- Membership of the ‘Hurley Group First5’ Group for peer support from other Hurley Group Doctors at Sites all over London
- Classified as standard GP work for the big 4 indemnity providers (no extra costs)
- A study & training budget for salaried employees - we fully fund GP trainers
Interested? Of course you are!
For more information: contact Gurbaksh (Lead GP) on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange an informal discussion.
To apply: send your CV and a covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 31st May 2018
Interview date: 5th June 2018