Salaried GP 6-8 sessions per week
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EXCITING, PROGRESSIVE PRACTICE IN COUNDON
SALARIED GP 6-8 SESSIONS PER WEEK, COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
We can offer:
- Flexible clinic times and working arrangements
- Protected workload (cap on patients per clinic and very light on-call duties - one day every other week)
- Good remuneration package including professional indemnity paid for
- Supportive clinical environment with weekly clinical meetings
- Encouragement and support to develop skills and special interests
- Ample opportunity to get involved in teaching and research
- Great location with good parking and easy access links to Birmingham and the A45
- Childcare vouchers
More about us:
- Young and progressive team
- Training practice (GP VTS training and embarking on receiving medical students)
- Actively involved in research with good links to Warwick Medical School
- Leading role in local GP federation and the LMC
- Well established medical and nursing team
- Involvement in a wide range of enhanced services
- Very high QOF achievement
- EMIS Web computer system
We aim to maintain a positive work-life balance whilst continuing to provide high quality GP led service
We are a friendly, forward thinking and proactive 11,500 patient training practice (ST2 and ST3) offering the full range of GMS services including extended access, minor surgery and sexual health services.
The ideal candidate would be an aspirational GP looking for a forward thinking practice to develop their interests in a supportive and permissive environment where patient-centred care and family practice values are important. You will be supported by an experienced team of three GP partners, salaried GPs, ANPs, practice nurses and HCAs.
Want to find out more? We would warmly welcome informal discussions and visits. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to share more details of this exciting opportunity and our practice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Moseley Avenue Surgery, 109 Moseley Avenue, Coventry, CV6 1HS. Telephone 024 7659 2201 or to apply please click the apply button.
Closing date: 29th June 2018.