Salaried GP/GP Partner – 5-8 sessions
Are you an enthusiastic & motivated GP looking for a friendly & supportive practice?
It’s an exciting time of change at DAPDUNE & we’d love you to be part of the team. We’re open to new ideas & ways of working, with personal lists and the opportunity to develop your skills.
Guildford has lots for everyone to enjoy, from the lido to the cobbled High Street, restaurants, theatres, outstanding schools & the great Surrey Hills countryside nearby......Come for a coffee & meet us!
- City centre GMS Training practice (GP, F2 & medical students)
- Diverse patient population around 12,000, 7 GP partners, 4 Practice Nurses & 1 HCA
- 6 weeks holiday (pro-rata) & 1 week study leave
- Daily lunch break with colleagues
- Weekly educational meetings
- An award winning building, within walking distance to the river, National Trust property & Guildford Cricket Ground
- Low home visit rate, no responsibility for nursing homes, high QOF & patient satisfaction
- Great admin/secretarial support, using Emis Web & Docman
- Salary £8-9k/session (depending on experience), Partnership to be discussed – good opportunities to buy into property
- BMA contract & Indemnity fees paid
Apply in writing, with CV & covering letter, to the Practice/Business Manager, Dapdune House Surgery, Wharf Road, Guildford, GU1 4RP, or by clicking the apply button.
Closing Date: 15th June 2018
Interviews: Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th June 2018