GP Post CCT Fellowships
GP Post CCT Fellowships across Midlands & East Autumn 2018 (East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England)
Interested in a portfolio career?
Join a GP Fellowship scheme in the Midlands and East.
- A dynamic, resourceful, creative individual with leadership qualities?
- Looking for the chance to develop your experience in general practice?
- Looking to develop a career combining GP with a special interest?
- Looking for an exciting, varied and innovative new role?
- Funding and support for bespoke fellowship programmes to promote career progression and sustainable delivery of effective primary care.
- Funding to support educational options for relevant qualifications.
- One-year contracts - with full or part time employment.
- Opportunities to be involved in the future of healthcare commissioning.
- Specified clinical project time, general practice sessions and educational time – details here: www.hee.nhs.uk/our-work/gp-fellowship
Preference will be given to applications from doctors in their final year of GP training or those in the first two years immediately after achieving a CCT in general practice.
We are looking for dynamic GPs to join our new GP Fellowship programme across Midlands and East starting from 1 September 2018. If you want to enhance your clinical, educational and leadership potential we want to hear from you.
For further information and details, please contact: WTHubMidlandsandEast@hee.nhs.uk.
To make an application to any or all areas in Midlands and East via our online recruitment system, Oriel, please click the apply button.
The application window opens on Friday 4 May 2018 at 10:00 UK time and closes on Friday 1 June 2018 at 16:00 UK time.