Part/Full time General Practitioner required for a busy inner city practice with undergraduate teaching.
- Innovation is at the heart of our service delivery model, which is totally patient centric.
- Busy work stream of further Primary Care development.
- Digital offering for all patients to see GPs through the babylon app and close joint working with babylon and GP at Hand
- Large Multi-Disciplinary team
- 40,000 patients practice over two sites.
- Centrally driven call centre to deliver added value at every point of patient contact.
- Wide range of NHS contracts with High QOF achievement and additional Primary Care Services
- 6 Weeks’ Annual Leave per annum and 1 Week’s Study Leave per annum
- NHS Pension and Medical defence costs paid
- Additional lead roles within the surgery to allow progression and Opportunity to train according to interest
Competitive rates available depending on experience and qualifications.
Please apply with CV and a covering letter to Sally Collins by clicking the apply button.