Enthusiastic Doctors Wanted
Full Time Salaried Part time/Retainer with a view to Partnership
Cromwell Place Surgery is located in the pretty market town of St Ives, Cambridgeshire. With 6 GP Partners and a growing list size we are looking to expand our clinical team. Supporting the GP’s we currently employ 6 Nurses, 2 HCA’s, a phlebotomist, and have various Administrative employees. We are a dispensing and training practice using EMIS web.
We welcome applications from newly qualified as well as experienced GP’s. If you have an interest in actively contributing to decision-making, developing services and delivering best practice to achieve high quality care for our 11,150 patients we want to hear from you.
- 6 weeks leave plus Bank Holidays and 1 weeks study leave
- Attractive Salary
- Indemnity insurance cover
- Semi-rural location with excellent transport links (A14/M11) and schools
- Flexible to applications for job share, part time and retainers
- Research Practice
- High QOF achieving Practice
- Training Practice – Registrar and Medical Students
- CQC “Good” Rating
To apply for the post, please click the apply button or phone 07376 381534 for more information or to arrange a visit:
See our website: cromwellplacesurgery.nhs.uk
Closing date for applications: 8th June, but reserve the right to close the recruitment once we have sufficient applications.
Apply for Enthusiastic Doctors Wanted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly