GP - Telehealth and Video Based Digital Healthcare
Now Healthcare Group is offering qualified GP's the chance to change the UK telehealth industry through the next generation of online, interactive healthcare.
Now Healthcare Group is a ground-breaking platform, allowing GP's to interact directly with patients via remote video consultation, with professionalism maintained and privacy paramount.
We offer the chance to work from the comfort of your own home, flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with patients via video consultation.
- Providing remote advice to patients via telephone adviceline.
- Issue private prescriptions, referrals and fit notes, if required.
Qualifications and/or Experience Required
- Hold a valid GMC Number
- Be on the GP Register
- Be a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) or have previously passed the RCGP exam
- Have Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Be featured on the Performers List
- Adult and Child Safeguarding Training Level 3
- Mental Capacity Training
For further information and to apply please click the Apply button.