Consultant in HIV Medicine and Sexual Health
2 days left
- Full Time
10 Programmed activities
Work Base: St Stephens Centre on Fulham Road
Applications are invited to apply for the position of Consultant in HIV Medicine and Sexual Health at Chelsea and Westminster Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. The post is based at St Stephens Centre on Fulham Road.
John Hunter Clinic is a busy sexual and reproductive health clinic within the St Stephens Centre which sees approximately 35,000 patients per year. The Kobler clinic is the largest HIV outpatient centre in the UK delivering care to more than 5,000 patients.
The post-holder will be responsible for:
- Screening, diagnosing and treating service users with STIs and HIV infection.
- Developing integrated sexual health services in line with the National Strategy for Sexual Health & HIV.
- Modernising the sexual and reproductive service delivery in line with the London Sexual Health Transformation Programme.
- Providing all aspects of contraception and LARC and support provision of an integrated “one-stop” sexual health service.
- Leading on service changes designed to achieve local/national targets, develop/expand outreach services, optimise cost efficiency of the service, including implementation of new technologies and development of online services.
- Managing their own HIV cohort and improving outpatient HIV care including recruitment to clinical trials.
- Improving the quality of life for people living with HIV and leading an initiative in the Trust to adopt and deliver a zero HIV stigma policy.
Join us and work for a dynamic and innovative Directorate within Chelsea and Westminster Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
You must be fully registered with the GMC/GDC and hold a Licence to Practise and be on the Specialist Register, or within six months of attaining your CCT or equivalent at interview stage.
For further details / informal visits contact: Dr David Asboe, Clinical Director HIV/GUM at email@example.com or Jennifer Parr, General Manager HIV/GUM & Dermatology at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the role, please click the apply button.
Closing Date: Wednesday 30th May 2018.
Interview Date: Tuesday 19th June 2018.
Chelsea & Westminster NHS Foundation Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to flexible working arrangements.