A position has arisen for an accredited part-time Salaried GP trainer or a GP interested in becoming a GP trainer would be an advantage for 6 - 7 sessions per week
- 2 GP Partners, 3 salaried GPs, 1 Nurse Practitioner, 2 Practice Nurses and 1 HCA
- Friendly and well organised PMS practice in a lovely residential part of Chessington
- Innovative GPs who have worked hard to create a learning environment within the practice
- 7,200 patient list size
- Training practice active in the locality and CCG
- Modern purpose built premises
- EMIS Web system
- High QOF achiever
- CQC rating - Good
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week sturdy leave
Qualities we are looking for
Enthusiastic and motivated GP.
Commitment to excellent patient care
Keen on further professional development
Jane Hutchings – Practice Manager
020 8739 1977 or click the apply button to apply.
Closing date: 8th June 2018.
Interviews: 15th June 2018.