GP Partner/Salaried GP
Relocation opportunity to the stunning, heritage coast of Northumberland
GP Partner/Salaried GP
Valens Medical Partnership is the largest family doctor-led medical group in the North East of England, with 18 GP Partners, 12 Salaried GPs and 130 staff looking after the health care needs of our 50,000 patients across three practices in central Northumberland:
- Brockwell Medical Group, Cramlington
- Lintonville Medical Group, Ashington
- Wellway Medical Group, Morpeth
With designated Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Northumberland not only offers all the benefits of rural living, with beautiful unspoilt countryside and beaches, but with excellent transport links, schools and easy access to Newcastle upon Tyne; all the amenities this vibrant city has to offer are on your doorstep.
Our vision is to deliver high quality healthcare to patients, by a highly skilled, motivated, constantly improving team, within a stable and nurturing work environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Salaried GP or Partner who fits with our ethos of continual improvement, someone who wants to deliver the highest quality patient-centred care in a very supportive environment.
We welcome applications from newly qualified as well as experienced GPs, who have an interest in actively contributing to decision-making and developing our services.
Come and join our growing team!
- You'll work in an extremely effective organisation, rated as outstanding/good by the CQC
- High QOF achievement and respected teaching and training practices.
- GPs are supported by a highly skilled team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, Orthopaedic Practitioners and support staff.
- We are forward-thinking and progressive, making use of lean methodology and processes to be well-organised and paper-light.
- We offer a salary scale in line with BMA recommendations, medical indemnity cover via a Practice scheme, 6 weeks holiday, 1 week’s study leave and 10 education sessions per year.
- Relocation expenses of up to £8,000 are offered.
To find out more about our Practices, please go to www.valensmedical.co.uk
For further information please contact Sue Glennie, HR Manager on 01670 502324.
CV’s should be submitted by clicking the apply button.