Sunway Medical Centre
Established in November 1999, Sunway Medical Centre is an Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) and Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accredited private hospital with 533 licensed beds (with total capacity of 620 beds, 180 consultation suites and 12 operating theatres).
Sunway Medical Centre offers a comprehensive range of medical services, which include facilities and advanced medical technologies for outpatient and inpatient specialty care, health and wellness programmes and 24-hour emergency services as well as home care service. These are coupled with a strong support system comprising more than 1,800 dedicated healthcare personnel and more than 200 medical consultants.
Sunway Medical Centre is affiliated with distinguished healthcare and educational institutions locally and internationally to further meet the demands of medical education, training and research. These collaborations include the Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine & Health Sciences in Monash University Malaysia which offers medical and pharmacy programme and an undergraduate nursing programme by Sunway University. We are also proud to collaborate with the School of Clinical Medicine in University of Cambridge and Royal Papworth Hospital in clinical research and clinical service development and training for heart and lung specialties. Sunway Medical Centre partners with Harvard Medical School (HMS) in hosting the 12-month HMS-SEAL (Southeast Asia Healthcare Leadership) programme to train future healthcare management leaders.
In recognition of the increasingly sophisticated healthcare needs in the nation and worldwide, Sunway Medical Centre has developed niche areas of medical service, from the field of neurosciences to advanced cancer treatment, from clinical research to bio-medical technology. Our expansion of services also include adding a new medical suite tower in the current Sunway Medical Centre site and building five more acute hospitals in various cities of Malaysia. These developments will be commissioned in stages over the next four years.
Apart from experienced healthcare personnel (staff nurses, allied health staff), we are looking for experienced Consultant Specialists of all specialties and subspecialties to join our growing team. Among the various positions sought include:
- Allergy & Clinical Immunologists
- Breast & Endocrine Surgeons
- Cardiologists (Subspecialties in Interventional, CT and MRI Cardiac, Electrophysiology)
- ENT Surgeons
- Gastroenterologists & Hepatologists
- General Surgeons (General or with subspecialty in Hepatobiliary or Upper GI)
- Pathologists (Histopathologists / Cytopathologists)
- Internal Medicine (Subspecialties in Nephrology, Geriatric, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Respiratory, Rheumatology)
- Obstetrics and Gynaecologists (Subspecialties in Fertility, Feto-Maternal Medicine, Uro-Gynaecology)
- Clinical Oncologists
- Paediatricians (General Paediatrics / Subspecialties in Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neonatology, Endocrinology, ENT, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, Respiratory, Developmental, Haemato-Onco)
- Radiologists (General or with sub-specialty in Paediatric, Interventional, Uro)
- Urologists (Urology & Renal Transplantation)
- Vascular Surgeons
- Basic and postgraduate qualifications such as MRCP, MRCS, MRCOG, FRCP, FRCS, FRCOG or its equivalent recognized by the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and National Specialist Register (NSR).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience after post-graduate qualifications.
- Eligible for full registration with the MMC and NSR.
- Able to obtain membership with an approved medical protection association.
- Professional with integrity and adherence to the highest ethics of the profession.
- Able to work independently and efficiently with a team of nurses and allied health staff.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Fully updated Curriculum Vitae with latest passport-size photograph.
- Contact information such as email address, mobile/telephone number, etc.
- Log Book (at least last 12 months) of cases seen or procedures performed independently
- Documents relating to any special skills acquired
- Certified true copy of professional qualifications
- Certified true copy of registration certificate with the Medical Council in the country that you are currently practicing in
- Names and contact details of at least 2 referees
Applications should be submitted by clicking the apply button.
For more information about us, please go to our website http://sunwaymedical.com/