Salaried GP, with an opportunity for Partnership
A well established 3 partner GMS practice in Holyhead, looking to replace our retiring senior partner. We are hoping to recruit a salaried doctor for 8 sessions – part time/job share options would be considered. Ideally to start from September 1st, 2018. Potential for partnership available.
Longford House Surgery serves 4,700 patients in the port town of Holyhead. Our team includes a Nurse Practitioner, a Practice Nurse and a Healthcare Assistant. Our team is supported by an in-house Physiotherapist and Health Board Pharmacist. Administrative and Reception staff are friendly, competent and experienced.
As a practice, we have interests in occupational health and medical student training. We provide Maritime & Coastguard Agency services to the seafaring community and teach final year medical students from Cardiff University. Additional interests would be welcomed.
Anglesey is a beautiful place to live with friendly locals, good schools, fine eateries and attractive beaches. Snowdonia National Park is close by with a variety of outdoor opportunities within easy access. There are good travel links to Liverpool, Manchester and Dublin.
- 8 sessions a week available with potential for job-share / part time and future partnership.
- Patient list size of approximately 4,700 patients
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities for teaching final year students from Cardiff University
- Practice uses INPS Vision
- Competitive salary plus indemnity fees paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- GMC registered GP and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
Enquiries and informal visits are welcome and discretion guaranteed. Please contact the Practice Manager, Mr Andy Linney, or Dr WF Spill/Dr Laura Parry via telephone or e-mail.
Telephone: 01407 762 341