Due to one of the Partners relocating, Francis Grove Surgery is looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic and forward thinking Salaried GP to join our existing team ideally from July 2018.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience
We are an established GP practice in the heart of Wimbledon. The practice is situated in modern purpose built premises only minutes’ walk away from the station and town centre.
Wimbledon is a vibrant suburb of London with very little social deprivation. We have over 13,000 patients and our population is well informed, comprising a large number of working professionals and their young families.
Francis Grove Surgery is popular, has an excellent reputation locally and feedback from patients is very good. We have a cohesive supportive team and it is a lovely place to work.
- 7 sessions per week, including extended hours. Thursdays and Fridays are essential, with Monday being a preferred day.
- 4 Partner PMS practice.
- 2 Salaried GPs
- 4 Practice Nurses and a HCA
- Hub Teaching Practice with strong links to St George’s Medical School
- A research practice
- EMIS Web
- High QOF and ES Achievements
- 2015 CQC Visit rated us as overall Good, with Outstanding in one area.
- 7 Weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1 week Study leave
- Indemnity Paid
- Nurse-led Chronic Disease Management
- Specialist Interests encouraged
- Full secretarial and admin support
- Strong processes that support safety
- On-site Car Parking
Please send your CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager by clicking the apply button or call 07484 541626
Informal Visits welcomed.