A GP Opportunity With A Difference
The Walcote Practice is a dynamic, multi-award-winning independent Private General Practice in the heart of Winchester with a focus on outstanding, affordable, convenient patient healthcare. We are fully registered with and regulated by the CQC.
We are seeking a talented and motivated GP to help our team deliver high quality private primary healthcare to our rapidly expanding patient list.
This permanent Salaried employed position is initially for:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays (13.30-19.00)
- one Saturday morning per month (09.00-13.00)
- provision of more extensive GP cover when other GPs are on leave
The salary for this role equates to £11,000 per weekly four-hour session per year. There is potential for regular shifts to increase considerably in the future as the business grows.
Here’s why our GPs greatly enjoy our take on Private Practice:
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Diverse population of appreciative patients
- Unrushed appointments result in enhanced patient rapport, health outcomes and GP job satisfaction
- Opportunity to offer a variety of specialised primary medical care services if suitably qualified, eg minor surgery, sexual health
- No QOF or QIPP to worry about!
- Supportive, cohesive team with excellent reception, admin and management staff, and we’re all great believers in work-life balance
- Bright, airy Georgian building
This is an ideal opportunity to become established in a rewarding role in private general practice in a pleasant and historic town with excellent schools, surrounded by beautiful countryside and easily commutable to London and the South Coast.
You are not required to have had prior experience of delivering private GP healthcare to apply for this role.
To apply for this position with a CV and covering letter, or to arrange an informal visit, please click the apply button.
Apply for Private GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly