Haematology SpR - West Midlands - July - October
1 day left
- Full Time
The Cancer Services team are currently assisting an NHS hospital in West Midlands, Birmingham to find a SpR for their Haematology department. The right candidate will need to be available from the end of July until October.
- GMC full license to practice
- Mandatory Training
- Full immunisation report
- Right to work in the UK
RIG Locums are able to assist in relocation. Also, as a locum agency we will assist with getting you full compliant.
What RIG Locums can off you:
- You will be working with an approved NHS framework supplier - NO MISSING OUT ON JOBS!
- We can offer competitive rates
- The ability to be your designated body when you are working with RIG.
- We run TWO payrolls a week so you can be assured you will always receive your pay
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out further details please contact Lisa Tyrrell on 07741262468 or alternatively forward your CV to lisa.tyrrell@RIGlocums.com
Rig Locums are a specialist recruitment agency who solely supply long term locums in the UK NHS for a period of 2 weeks to 6 months. If you may be interested in similar roles please get in contact with Lisa Tyrrell – Specialist Recruiter – Cancer Services
Apply for Haematology SpR - West Midlands - July - October
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly