Oncology SpR - South West England - ASAP
RIG Locums are currently assisting a hospital in South West of England to find a SpR in Oncology to start ASAP.
This NHS trusts Cancer unit serves a population of 160,000 and over 1000 new cancers are diagnosed each year. There service aims to provide optional treatment for patients with cancer at all stages in their illness.
- GMC full license to practice
- Mandatory Training
- Full immunisations report
- Right to work in the UK
RIG Locums are able to assist in relocation. Also, as a locum agency we will assist with getting you full compliant.
What RIG Locums can off your:
- You will be working with an approved NHS framework supplier – No missing out on jobs!
- We can offer competitive rates!
- We contribute to your CPD costs.
- You will have a dedicated consultant you can call anytime – save their mobile number to your phone!
- Recruiters specialising in individual disciplines and locations.
- The ability to be your designated body when you are working with RIG
- We run TWO payrolls a week so you can be assured you will always receive your pay.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out further details please contact Lisa Tyrrell on 07741262468 or alternatively forward your CV to lisa.tyrrell@RIGlocums.com
Rig Locums are a specialist recruitment agency who solely supply long term locums in the UK NHS for a period of 2 weeks to 6 months. If you may be interested in similar roles please get in contact with Lisa Tyrrell – Specialist Recruiter – Cancer Services