Clinical Oncology Cosultant - Wolverhampton - ASAP
Clinical Oncology Consultant – Wolverhampton – ASAP
An NHS hospital in Wolverhampton are currently looking for a Clinical Oncology Consultant to start ASAP.
This NHS Trust is one of the largest acute and community providers in the West Midlands.
Tumour sites and job plan will be flexible depending on the experience on the Consultant.
- GMC full license to practice
- Mandatory Training
- Full immunisations report
- Right to work in the UK
RIG Locums are able to assist in relocation. Also, as a locum agency we will assist with getting you full compliant.
What RIG Locums can off your:
- You will be working with an approved NHS framework supplier – No missing out on jobs!
- We can offer competitive rates!
- We contribute to your CPD costs.
- You will have a dedicated consultant you can call anytime – save their mobile number to your phone!
- Recruiters specialising in individual disciplines and locations.
- The ability to be your designated body when you are working with RIG
- We run TWO payrolls a week so you can be assured you will always receive your pay.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out further details please contact Lisa Tyrrell on 07741262468 or alternatively forward your CV to lisa.tyrrell@RIGlocums.com
Rig Locums are a specialist recruitment agency who solely supply long term locums in the UK NHS for a period of 2 weeks to 6 months. If you may be interested in similar roles please get in contact with Lisa Tyrrell – Specialist Recruiter – Cancer Services