Salaried GP / Retainer
Would you like to be part of a friendly team in a unique Hampshire setting
(The home of kitesurfing no less)?
Can you picture yourself working a stone’s throw from the sea and benefitting from a traditional yet enterprising family practice?
- Daily morning coffee meetings and weekly educational events
- Dedicated team of 5 GP partners, 1 salaried doctor, 4 nurses and 2 HCAs
- Medical student and GP registrar training
- Wonderful team spirit with regular social events including curry nights, charity bike rides and summer BBQs
We can offer:
- Negotiable terms of working including hours and sessions
- An optional settling-in year post CCT with structured program
- Retainers welcome
- Encouragement to develop specialist areas of interest
- Flexibility on a start date
- 15 minute appointments are an option
- Between 4 to 8 sessions available
Due to our senior Partner hanging up his stethoscope in September we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our highly regarded Practice.
To arrange an informal meeting or submit an application please contact Dr Richard Thomas at Richard.Thomas3@nhs.net. www.watersidemedicalpractice.co.uk