PGY3+ Psychiatry Registrar – Perth, Western Australia
- One of the top 10 cities in the world to live
- Stunning natural attractions, coastal living and all without sacrificing the benefits of a vibrant, dynamic, metropolitan city
- Beautiful Mediterranean climate with 3000 hours of sunshine per year
- Diverse residential opportunities, with homes and apartments overlooking the ocean or canals, through to rambling properties in the hinterland areas only 30 minutes from the CBD
This newly opened modern hospital has recently opened in Perth. It offers a range of services - including mental health care - in a bespoke, contemporary setting.
The service works closely with a wide range of health professionals, including general practitioners, primary health practitioners, nurses and other medical specialists, to provide comprehensive care for their patients.
The Director of Medical Services has confirmed they are seeking to fill 2 (2.0 FTE) full time Psychiatry Registrars.
You will have a minimum of 1 years work experience in psychiatry and be able to commit to a 2 year contract. If you would prefer to stay long term, the hospital will support you to join the RANZCP accredited traning programme.
- PGY3 +
- MBBS or equivalent to enable current registration or eligibility for registration with (AHPRA) is mandatory
- Comparable Competent Authority countries – UK, Ireland, NZ, USA, Canada
- Minimum 1 year psychiatry experience.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Laura Sanders on +44 (0)131 240 5265 or email email@example.com