Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Salaried GP Vacancy with a view to Partnership for the right candidate
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated salaried GP, who shares our ethos of patient care as a priority. We own our premises and are located in Central Vale with a list of 7,200 patients. Easy access to the M4. We have a vacancy for a 4 – 6 session Salaried GP.
We provide patients with a wide complement of enhanced services in addition to our core GMS and are supported by an excellent team of nursing and administration staff.
- Practice Employed Pharmacist
- Teaching practice (Years 1, 2 3 & 5 from Cardiff University)
- PICRIS level 1 Practice
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Weekly practice meetings with lunch provide
- On-call split in half day rota’s
- GPs meet daily for coffee
- Limited use of external locums
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Supportive of Doctors’ external interests
- Vision Clinical System
Practice profile available upon request. Informal visits welcome.
Applications via CV and covering letter to:
Joanne Bell, Managing Partner, Court Road Surgery, 29 Court Road, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, CF63 4YD. Tel: 01446 733181. Alternatively, click the apply button to apply.
Closing date for applications: 31st May 2018.
Apply for Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly