Consultant Psychiatrist - Assessment & Liaison
Consultant Psychiatrist Assessment & Liaison Team Croydon - Psychological Medicine and Integrated Care Clinical Academic Group
Substantive post 10 PA
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust is one of 3 Foundation Trusts within Kings Health Partners and is committed to innovation, effective interventions and improved service user outcomes. As well as providing excellent mental health services for the local community the Trust is committed to maintaining its national status as a provider of specialist mental health services for people living across the UK.
Applications are invited for the post of Consultant Psychiatrist for Croydon PMIC Assessment & Liaison Team. The team offers a 12 week engagement, assessment and stabilisation evidenced based (medical, psychological and social care) interventions to patients with mood, anxiety, or personality disorder diagnoses. Applicants should have completed higher training in General Adult Psychiatry and/or Medical Psychotherapy with experience of working in the community.
To apply for this post, please click on the APPLY button.
- All applications for this post need to be made online
- Please note that our vacancies may close before the advertised closing date if sufficient suitable applicants are received.
- All shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email via trac.jobs. If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
- Please ensure that you read and understand the Job Description and Personal Specification attached to the role. Your Statement in Support should reflect the requirements specified as your application will be judged against these criteria
- You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.