Acute Medicine FY2 - East of England
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Foundation year 1/2, specialising in Medicine across a range of sub specialties. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for either a Permanent or a 12 month fixed term contract, working for an outstanding hospital with a high scoring CQC report located in the East Anglia region of the UK.
Requirements include: At least two years' experience in Medicine in within the Country that you reside and If you are not already GMC registered then you need to be in the process of this.
Why choose Athona?
- Exclusive access to jobs across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Fast-track registration
- An experienced and dedicated recruitment consultant, aligned by specialty
- Earn rewards through referrals by our unique incentive scheme
- Prompt weekly payments with excellent hourly rates of pay
- Financial contribution towards CPD activities
- Industry-recognised, specialist revalidation and appraisal support team
- Access to Occupational Health and mandatory training support
Our Medical division at Athona Recruitment is an approved supplier of doctors to the NHS and private sector and has achieved triple platinum audit results from HTE and LPP since 2014. Alongside these frameworks, we are a Crown Commercial Services (CCS) supplier and part of NHS Scotland. Successfully being a part of these frameworks means you are guaranteed to receive access to positions through Athona before many others.
For more information or to apply, please press the apply button.
Apply for Acute Medicine FY2 - East of England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly