Breast Surgery SHO - East of England
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced SHO doctor, specialising in Breast Surgery. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for a 12 month fixed term contract, within an outstanding hospital located in the East of England.
Requirements include: At least 2 years' SHO doctor experience in Breast Surgery within the country that you reside. If you are not already GMC registered, then you will need to be in the process of obtaining your licence to practice.
Why Choose Athona?
At Athona Recruitment we have a dedicated revalidation and appraisal team that specialises in conducting full support for your annual appraisal and revalidation. Athona will provide step-by-step guidance and create individually tailored advice to guide you through the GMC requirements.
We also provide:
- Exclusive access to positions across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Dedicated recruitment consultants, aligned by specialty
- Prompt weekly payments
- Financial contribution towards your CPD activities
- Refer and earn incentive schemes
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support
- Fast-track registration
For more information or to apply, please press the below apply button.