Diabetes & Endocrinology Consultant – South East England
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced consultant, specialising in Diabetes & Endocrinology. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for a three week position, within an outstanding Trust located in the East of England.
Candidates must have full GMC registration, with relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.
Why Choose Athona?
At Athona Recruitment we have a dedicated revalidation and appraisal team that specialises in conducting full support for your annual appraisal and revalidation. Athona will provide step-by-step guidance and create individually tailored advice to guide you through the GMC requirements.
We also provide:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Exclusive access to positions across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Dedicated recruitment consultants, aligned by specialty
- Prompt bi-weekly payments
- Financial contribution towards your CPD activities
- Refer and earn incentive schemes
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support
- Fast track registration
For more information or to apply, please press the below apply button
Apply for Diabetes & Endocrinology Consultant – South East England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly