GP Employment Opportunity at The Rowans Surgery, SW16
Salaried GP (£72-£75k pa) + one off lump sum payment of £5k
The Rowans Surgery is currently managed by Streatham Common Practice, which is located about 5 minutes away from The Rowans Surgery. Streatham Common Practice is seeking to recruit a high calibre GP to join The Rowans workforce and practise in line with its patient centred ethos.
Within the next few years the Rowans Surgery will move to a new purpose built surgery premises, which will provide a first class environment for the delivery of primary care.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a new GP team to establish their mark, with support, in a challenging highly deprived environment with opportunities to develop professional expertise in areas of chronic diseases.
We offer for both positions:
- An excellent salary
- NHS Pensions
- Full and part-time positions, (days/hours flexible)
- High quality support to develop your skills in a learning culture; Streatham Common Practice is a Training Practice.
- All salaried doctors linked to a Streatham Common partner mentor
- Clinical support with surgeries and on call duties
- Specialist nurse run clinics
- Support to develop specialist clinical or management skills
- The opportunity to become a GP Trainer
- A Lump Sum payment on appointment.
The practice opportunities:
- Located 10 minutes from Streatham Common station with direct lines to London terminals
- Ample car parking for staff
- Modern, open, well lit practice with planned move to local new-build premises
- Active involvement with the local CCG and the Federation
- GP Trainers onsite and active involvement in GP training
- Daily clinicians’ meetings and quarterly PLTs for whole team
- A great work/life balance with flexible working and job share opportunities
Investment in You:
Quality time with patients with our support, clinical leadership and multi-speciality teams all work together to relieve the administrative burden.
Great opportunity to develop both your clinical skills and your leadership skills, potentially leading to partnership opportunities should that be your career path.
What you do next:
Apply by clicking the apply button or telephone 020 3049 5493 to speak to Elaine Richmond to make an appointment to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly