Partner or Salaried GP
Bustling and cheerful Practice beside the seaside in Swanage seeks committed and enthusiastic GP to join the team!
Swanage Medical Practice is an innovative and forward thinking Practice seeking a 6 - 8 session GP (Partner or Salaried) to replace a retiring Partner. You will join ten partners in our own Health Centre serving our community of c 11,500 patients and our community Hospital.
We passionately believe in creating a friendly and supportive environment and believe in developing individuals in the Practice. We have an established mentoring system in place to support all clinicians, particularly helpful for recently qualified GPs.
Working in Swanage gives the opportunity to combine practicing high quality patient care, with living in a beautiful coastal location, with superb leisure facilities and schools enabling excellent work life balance.
- Sociable and supportive team
- Brilliant reception and administration support
- Excellent Nursing team offering specialised clinics
- Extensively computerised with SystmOne, Workflow and electronic prescribing
- Innovative mixture of personal lists and open surgery
- GP locality chair for the clinical commissioning group
GP special interests supported to thrive:
- Community hospital
- Minor Surgery
Are you tempted? We would be delighted to hear from you and informal visits are most welcome. Please email our Practice Manager, by clicking the apply button for further details.
Please also see our website at www.swanagemedical.org.uk
Closing date for applications is: 30th April 2018.