Associate Specialist – Psychiatrist
Location: London / South East
Job Type: Permanent
Grade / Description: Associate Specialist
Hours: Part Time
Salary: £30,000 per annum (based on two days per week)
Applications Close: ASAP
Pertemps Medical are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for an Associate Specialist Psychiatrist to cover the Female Eating Disorder Service, working 2 days per week with the potential to increase to 3 days per week. The service provides specialist treatment for female patients with a diagnosis of eating disorder and focusses on patient safety through stabilisation, engagement and psychological therapies.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assessing patients and enring appropriate investigation, diagnosis and treatment / medication under the Eating Disorder Consultants supervision
- Supporting the multidisciplinary team in providing day-to-day medical expertise for care delivery, supported by a well-established, highly reputable Eating Disorder Consultant and Full Time Associate Specialist Doctor
- Ensuring interviews and reassessments are completed appropriate to individual clients need
- Participation in treatment plans and therapeutic programmes, weekly ward rounds and in other multidisciplinary meetings
- Contribution to the development of the service
Applicants should have Full GMC registration (or be eligible for registration), up-to-date knowledge and experience of Eating Disorder services, proven record of Continued Professional Development while Section 12 Approval would be desirable.
In addition to a competitive salary, other benefits include generous annual leave entitlement, active participation in Clinical Governance, opportunity to undertake research, audit, quality improvement, company pension scheme, free life assurance, paid leave for birthday and anniversary of joining company, further development opportunities
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Neil Bryant on 01908 533 240, email at email@example.com or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.