Consultant – Psychiatrist
Location: South East England
Job Type: Permanent
Grade / Description: Consultant
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £145,000 per annum (negotiable, depending on experience)
Applications Close: ASAP
Pertemps Medical are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a Consultant Psychiatrist based in a Male Low Secure Unit in a private hospital setting in a sought after area in the South East of England. The hospital offers a range of secure mental health services for men and women.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Medical responsibility for up to approximately 17 patients in the ward
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team and in close collaboration with service users to produce effective treatment plans for service users
- Streamlining and management of admissions and discharges
- Participation in meetings including MDT meetings, CPA, NHSE CTR, Tribunals and Managers’ Hearings meetings
- Participation in the on call rota (1:4), mostly telephone based advice
Applicants should have present experience as a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist, GMC Registration, Section 12 Approval, AC Status, experience of working in Adult Forensic / Mental Health services, MRCPsych (or equivalent).
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Neil Bryant on 01908 533 240, email at email@example.com or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.