Haematology Mid Yorkshire - Middle Grade & Consultant Needed ASAP.
An NHS hospital in Yorkshire are currently looking for a Haematology Middle Grade and a Consultant to join their department as soon as possible for an on going locum.
This hospital provides the following hospital bases services:
- Testing blood in a laboratory
- Providing and advising on blood transfusion products
- Laboratory identification and clinical management of disturbances in haemostasis
This NHS hospital will sometimes work with a local Cancer Centre to diagnose conditions and treat patients.
- GMC full license to practice
- Mandatory Training
- Full immunisations report
- Right to work in the UK
RIG Locums are able to assist in relocation. Also, as a locum agency we will assist with getting you full compliant.
What RIG Locums can off your:
- You will be working with an approved NHS framework supplier – No missing out on jobs!
- We can offer competitive rates!
- We contribute to your CPD costs.
- You will have a dedicated consultant you can call anytime – save their mobile number to your phone!
- Recruiters specialising in individual disciplines and locations.
- The ability to be your designated body when you are working with RIG
- We run TWO payrolls a week so you can be assured you will always receive your pay.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out further details please contact Lisa Tyrrell on 07741262468 or alternatively forward your CV to lisa.tyrrell@RIGlocums.com
Rig Locums are a specialist recruitment agency who solely supply long term locums in the UK NHS for a period of 2 weeks to 6 months. If you may be interested in similar roles please get in contact with Lisa Tyrrell – Specialist Recruiter – Cancer Services