General Medicine SHO - Scotland
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced SHO specialising in General Medicine. The ideal candidate will be available start as soon as possible for a four month postion, within an outstanding Trust located in Scotland.
At least 2 years' experience in Emergency medicine within the Country that you reside and If you aren't already GMC registered then you need to be in the process of obtaining your licence to practice.
Why choose Athona?
- Exclusive access to jobs across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Fast-track registration
- An experienced and dedicated recruitment consultant, aligned by specialty
- Earn rewards through referrals by our unique incentive scheme
- Prompt weekly payments with excellent hourly rates of pay
- Financial contribution towards CPD activities
- Industry-recognised, specialist revalidation and appraisal support team
- Access to Occupational Health and mandatory training support
Our Medical division at Athona Recruitment is an approved supplier of doctors to the NHS and private sector and has achieved triple platinum audit results from HTE and LPP since 2014. Alongside these frameworks, we are a Crown Commercial Services (CCS) supplier and part of NHS Scotland. Successfully being a part of these frameworks means you are guaranteed to receive access to positions through Athona before many others.
For more information or to apply, please press the apply button.
Apply for General Medicine SHO - Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly