SHO / Registrar (PGY2+) job opportunities – Waikato Region, New Zealand
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you want clinical experience in a tertiary hospital? Would you like to explore your career options and explore a delightful new country? We currently have SHO / Registrar (PGY2+) vacancies in New Zealand to start in May / June 2018.
- Flexible contract length 6, 9 or 12-month
- May or early June 2018 start
- Various sub-specialisms
- Tertiary teaching hospital North Island
Waikato Hospital is one of New Zealand's largest tertiary teaching hospitals with a full range of subspecialties on one campus. Its located in a medium-sized city (Hamilton) in a region (Waikato) that offers a temperate climate, a great lifestyle and a friendly welcome.
You will receive professional and personal support for Year 2, 3 and 4 house officers and registrars including:
- a full programme of clinical education
- involvement in research activities
- excellent academic and clinical skills training centre
- strong links to the Auckland University Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- an RMO Unit that is there to provide guidance, support and has an open door/drop in ethos.
Current rotations include:
- Vascular Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Rural Medicine
- General Medicine
To find out more, or to apply, contact Laura Sanders on +44 (0)131 240 5265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SHO / Registrar (PGY2+) job opportunities – Waikato Region, New Zealand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly