Full or Three-Quarter Time
We have a good income, good workload and great patients in a very happy practice
Our relationship of mutual trust and respect with our patients has enabled us to buck the trend of rising workload and falling morale.
- Forward looking, friendly, part-dispensing GMS practice (5,000 patients)
- Ideally starting 1/7/18 but will wait for the right person
- Purpose-built premises in the middle of the village next to the country park
- Full range of GMS services and high achievement for QOF
- Full time partners work 8 sessions per week with a full day off
- Job-share for full time considered
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Excellent local schools with rich cultural activities in Cambridge
- Close to the Science Park and Cambridge North Rail Station which has direct trains to London in less than an hour
Our new Partner:
- Wants to get involved with the practice and see it develop and grow
- Is a team player with a good sense of humour
- May bring special interests which would be welcomed alongside core General Practice
- Shares our commitment to look after each other and provide excellent care
Please contact Dr Cain Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org) 01223 420511 for further enquiries. Practice Profile is available on request and informal visits are welcomed.
Apply with CV and covering letter to our Practice Manager Pam Vincett by clicking the apply button or send to Milton Surgery, Coles Road, Milton CB24 6BL by 30/4/18.