Maternity GP Locum
A Medicus Health Partners Practice
- Freezywater PCC is part of a large 11 practice super practice in Enfield.
- Excellent practice team comprising six GP Partners, three Salaried GPs, clinical pharmacists and nurses.
- 15 minute appointment slots, outstanding document management with skilled clinical coders.
- On-site clinical pharmacists managing prescription queries.
- Community clinics.
- High QoF achievement, commitment to high quality care with a good work-life balance.
- List size circa 13,100 at Freezywater and 78,000 across all practices.
- Teaching practice with medical students from Year 1, 2 and 4 from St. Barts and Lon-don, becoming a GP Training Practice.
- In-house mandatory training and CPD, personal development and dedicated mentoring.
- Flexibility for the right candidate to maintain a good work life balance.
- Opportunities to work at local urgent care centres and access hubs, to participate in teaching and attend CPD.
- NHS Pension and medical insurance on a pro-rata basis.
- Opportunities to learn skills in commissioning and minor operations.
- Six weeks annual leave, one week study leave, pro-rata.
- Flexible start date.
- Negotiable salary, experience based
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Ambitious, flexible, available 4–6 sessions per/wk
Interested applicants please send their CV to Dr T Sadhu by clicking the apply button.