Partner and/or Salaried GP
Come and Join Our Team At Pendle View!
We are looking to recruit a Partner and/or Salaried GP
Due to increasing list size and retirement, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic GP Partner and/or Salaried GP. We strive for quality which is reflected in attaining RCGP Quality Practice Award, being rated as good by CQC and excellent QOF results.
We are a well-established, friendly, training and research active practice in the foothills of Pendle, East Lancashire.
- Competitive and negotiable upon experience
- Own premises with a diverse cultural practice population of over 7300
- Experienced team of GP partners with varied interests from education, research and leadership with excellent links with CCG and local GP networks
- Training practice for GP registrars, medical students, Physician Associates and student nurses affiliated to University of Central Lancashire
- Excellent Nursing and Administrative team with expanding roles
- EMIS Clinical System
Your role and benefits
- GP Partner or Salaried GP
- 6-8 sessions per week
- NHS Pensions Scheme
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 week study leave
Start date as soon as possible, but would be happy to wait for the right candidate.
Informal visits and enquiries welcomed.
Contact Practice Manager Louise Wright on 01282 614599 or by clicking the apply button.