3 x SpR Gastro Locums - Start ASAP !
4 days left
- Full Time
RIG Locums currently have ongoing requirements for experienced middle grade Gastroenterologists across England.
There are a number of well-established University Hospitals throughout England who require the following;
- GMC registered with full clean license to practice in the UK
- DBS - update service or in date certificate
- UK right to work - passport/visa
- 2 x references within the last 12 months
- UK experienced - preferred
these Trusts are offering the below;
· 1 – 12 month contracts – likely extensions
· 9 – 5 Monday to Friday – extended hours optional
· On – calls - available
· Flexible Rotas - negotiable
· Escalated rates – due to urgency
· Attractive job plans
Benefits of working in the UK as a locum:
· Good hourly pay rates
· Flexible Working hours
· Help finding accommodation on or off site
· A chance to launch your UK career
· Training opportunities
· RIG Locums will help you with an easy transition into the NHS
You will be paid well and you will be paid promptly, every week. Our experienced registrations team will process your application quickly so you are able to start working as soon as possible.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the currently Gastroenterology opportunities available in the UK then please get in touch with us. For a comprehensive list of all the Gastroenterology vacancies currently available please contact Jasmin Finn;
+44 (74) 60782953 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for 3 x SpR Gastro Locums - Start ASAP !
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly