Due to a planned retirement in January 2019 we are looking for someone to join our team, initially as a salaried Dr with a view to partnership in January.
OLMC is a large purpose built, partner-owned practice of 18,500 patients in Burnt Oak – a vibrant and multicultural community. We train F2s and registrars, we are high QOF achievers and actively involved in federation work.
OLMC is a dynamic and progressive practice:
- F2 and registrar training
- Streamlined and cohesive administrative systems so minimal workflow
- Structured clinics with paid catch ups and protected time for teaching/supervision
- Action your own blood results and buddy system to cover annual leave
- Minimal home visits
- Support and mentoring from senior team members
- Encouragement to develop special interests/roles and responsibilities
- Competitive pay rates and terms – kept in line with local/national standards
We look forward to receiving applications and would welcome informal phone calls in advance – please click the apply button to apply.
Closing date for applications 13th May 2018.
Apply for Partnership Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly