4 to 8 sessions
We are a friendly, inner-city GMS practice seeking an additional Salaried GP. You will be joining our team of five partners, four Salaried GPs, one Practice Clinical Pharmacist, two Practice Nurses, two HCAs and a full administration team.
Barton House Group Practice is based in the heart of Stoke Newington which is a buzzing, multicultural part of London. We have a diverse population of 12,500 patients.
We are offering 4-8 sessions, job share will be considered.
Features of the practice include:
- Large Purpose built Health Centre
- EMIS WEB
- High QOF achievement
- Good CQC Rating
- Part of an established and dynamic CCG with local education network
- Teaching Practice (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- Member of the local GP Confederation
- Participants of Local and Directed Enhanced Services
- In house services including Anti-coagulation clinic, a well-managed Local Nursing Home
- Support services include, Counsellors, Alcohol Service, Mental Health Team, Advocates
- Car park and safe cycle storage
- Stoke Newington is lively and an interesting part of Hackney
For further information, job description or to arrange an informal visit please click the apply button for the attention of the Practice Manager, Blessing Nwachukwu or call 020 7249 5511.
Barton House group Practice is an Equal Opportunities employer.
This post is subject to DBS check.