CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrist – Coast and Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Some of the benefits and rewards of this position:
- First class remuneration package up to AU$430,000
- Just 1hr 40mins from Perth
- Living in the beautiful coastal town of Bunbury
- Laid back, affordable, beachside living – no traffic, no grind
- Or live amongst the vineyards and outstanding surfing beaches
- Full support for securing Fellowship of RANZCP once you arrive
- Bunbury hosts one of Western Australia's top private schools
- Enjoy working within a group of friendly and collaborative mental health professionals in a well-funded and sustainable health service
Your contribution to the health care of this area will be amazing. The job will have great scope as you and your team deliver first class care across this region. As the Clinical Lead for a multidisciplinary CAMHS team tyou will deliver it working between 4 centres of population. Bunbury is the largest centre and the hospital there and has all major specialties covered including ICU and ED.
The service is committed to providing effective mental health care within a contemporary context. You will be expected to liaise with stakeholders that include paediatricians, child protection services and NGOs. You will deliver care in this regional context including telehealth.
- If not FRANZCP then you will hold specialist qualifications completed in either UK, NZ, Ireland, Canada or USA
- You will have minimum 3 years experience as a Consultant/Specialist in CAMHS
- Significant clinical experience managing high acuity patients in an acute mental health setting
- Ability to provide leadership in a multidisciplinary context
- Ability to work closely with patients, family and carers to deliver recovery orientated and patient centred care
- Have first class communication skills
For more information about this exciting job, the location (and its health profile), Aussie working conditions and the RANZCP pre-employment assessment please contact Alasdair Spinner on +44 (0)131 240 5276 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly, no-obligation chat.
If this job doesn't appeal to you at the minute please feel free to pass on to a friend or colleague you think may be interested – we operate a generous referral reward scheme.