The Swan Practice
Progressive multi-site training practice looking for a 4-9 session Salaried GP/future Partner may consider more than one applicant
The Swan Practice is one of the largest practices in Buckinghamshire and serves the historic market town of Buckingham and surrounding villages.
- Holds a GMS contract with partnership owned premises
- Adopts modern working practices and looks to innovation to deliver exceptional general practice services including 12-minute appointments and a paramedic doing majority of visits
- Has advanced plans to develop state-of-the-art purpose-built premises (https://www.buckinghamhealthcarecentre.co.uk/the-proposal/)
- Is an established training practice as well as close links with University of Buckingham Medical School
- Is the Medical Officers for Buckingham Community Hospital, University of Buckingham and Stowe School.
- Is a leading member of local GP federation (Medicas Health Ltd)
- Promotes active patient engagement with high patient satisfaction
- Resides in a semi-rural location with good access to several motorways; and within a catchment to high quality local schools
For further information or to arrange an informal visit contact the Practice Manager, Mrs Morva Bonthorne (email@example.com )