Health and Disability Assessors x 2
Health and Disability Assessors x 2 – Birmingham
APM has an exclusive contract with the Department for Work and Pensions to recruit and retain Doctors to work within their two newly developed Assessment Centres in Marylebone and Birmingham. Please note this is not a role with CHDA / Maximus or with Capita. You will be joining an operation focused on testing and trialling new methods of functional assessment with the key aim of improving the current process.
Your key function will be to conduct work capability assessments and to write a detailed report on your findings.
This is an initial 4 month contract commencing end of May, with the strong possibility of extending beyond September.
To be successful you must have the following:
• Full registration with the GMC and a license to practice
• Two years post registration experience – preferably in the UK but not essential.
• An hourly rate of between £40 to £46 / hour
• No shift work, hours of 9-5, and option of working part-time
• Comprehensive training that counts towards your CPD
• Convenient location – 5 minutes walking distance from the train station and free onsite parking.
You must also have full rights to work in the UK and you will also be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Please email your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on 07903 644156 or for more information.