Permanent 6-8 session GP
Salaried or Partnership considered
Due to one of our Partners relocating to Scotland we are looking for enthusiastic and committed GP to join our friendly and dedicated team. If you are looking for:
- a stable clinical team (Pharmacist, Nurse Practitioner, Chronic Disease Nurses, and skilled HCAs) who provide an excellent service to our patients and support the GPs
- an established and effective administrative team
- a proactive practice looking to the future
- High QoF achievers, offering a wide range of Enhanced Services
- Medical student teaching
- Supportive development environment
We could be the practice for you!
- 10,700 patients, operating over two sites
- Federated practice
- EMIS Web clinical system
We will offer you:
- A supportive environment to develop your clinical interests
- A welcoming and inclusive team
- 6 weeks' annual leave, 1 week's study leave and 1 week's bank holiday leave (pro rata)
- A good Christmas Party!
We would welcome informal visits, and/or for further information please contact Emma via email (below) or by telephone on 01223 402699
Candidates should send a C.V and cover letter to Emma Britton, Practice Manager, ideally by clicking the Apply button or to 34 Fishers Lane, Cherry Hinton, Cambridge, CB1 9HR. Please mark your letter as “Personal”.
Closing date for applications: 09:00 Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interview date: Week commencing: 23rd April 2018