Registered Medical Practitioners
Are you a Registered Medical Practitioner coming to the end of a work assignment and looking for a new role, full time, part time or self employed sessional work in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We require enthusiastic and forward looking Registered Medical Practitioners to deliver vital face-to-face assessments that result in quality assessments for the Department for Work and Pensions.
Who we are looking for
• Full time permanent Registered Medical Practitioners £72,000 salary and fixed base location with reasonable travel expectations to cover areas such as Highlands & Islands, Grampian, Central Belt, Lothian & Borders / Dumfries & Galloway
• Part time permanent Registered Medical Practitioners (minimum 3 days per week) £72,000 pro rata salary and fixed base location with reasonable travel expectations to cover areas such as Highlands & Islands, Grampian, Central Belt, Lothian & Borders / Dumfries & Galloway
• Regional Travelling Registered Medical Practitioners to cover Scotland as an area. £80,000 salary with £5,000 car allowance and travel to cover areas as listed
• Self employed Sessional Registered Medical Practitioners with a fee per case of £57.50 per case, £94.30 for Domiciliary visits plus up to 40% productivity bonus scheme.
What’s in it for me?
• A great salary paying £72,000 - £80,000 dependent on role taken
• Quality career development with the opportunity to study a Master’s Degree in Occupation Health after a qualifying period
• A comprehensive benefits package
• Predominately “business hours” work
• Day-to-day work counts toward your revalidation
Can you see yourself being part of our mission to help our clients move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service? If so we would love to hear from you about how we can help your career and you can help us deliver exceptional service.
And our colleagues like working with us, over eighty per cent of our team rates their employment with us as good or very good.
• Meet clients to assess and review their complex medical conditions focusing on how a disability affects their day-to-day life and performing work related activities. Within the hour long assessment you have the time to really understand the individual’s condition and its impact.
• Review individual’s medical evidence in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of a face-to-face assessment as part of their case management.
• Use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking assessments for which full training will be given.
• Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence to produce comprehensive and representative reports.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• A Registered Medical Practitioner who has, since full registration, consolidated their clinical skills with a minimum of 2 years’ post registration general experience, working primarily in patient facing roles dealing with a wide range of clinical conditions.
• Full unconditional registration with the General Medical Council with a valid licence to practise.
• Demonstrate maintenance of professional development to ensure successful re-licensing in accordance with the GMC code of professional conduct.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you to further your career and expand on your experience then APPLY TODAY.
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter by clicking the apply button. Or forward your CV directly to our Clinical Careers mailbox CCareers@maximusuk.co.uk
CHDA Diversity and Equality Statement:
CHDA is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, CHDA will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who require a reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process.