Salaried GP required for 4 -6 sessions
Whitburn Surgery, 3 Bryers Street, Whitburn SR6 7EE.
Start date: ASAP
Whitburn Surgery is a long established GMS practice in a coastal location, with easy links to Newcastle and Sunderland areas.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed salaried GP to join our friendly, patient centred team; with a possible view to a partnership in the longer term.
- 2 GP Partners
- 2 Practice Nurses, 1 HCA’s
- Supportive admin/reception team
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave (Pro rata)
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Defence fees paid by surgery
- EMIS Web
- No Extended hours
- ‘Good’ CQC inspection in 2017
- Excellent working environment
- Monthly MDT meeting
- Member of South Tyneside CCG
- Member of South Tyneside Health Collaboration
- Steady patient population of just over 5,100 patients
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th April 2018, with interviews being carried out week commencing the 23rd April 2018.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Sarah Lowson on 0191 5293039 or click the Apply button