Salaried GP for small, friendly West Yorkshire Practice
Due to retirement, an opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP to join our friendly team. We are a small, well organised practice in Rastrick, Brighouse, who strive to consistently provide high quality care to all our patients. Our growing list size currently stands at over 4,300 patients. Workload is shared equitably and the team support each other at all times. We offer excellent appointment access without telephone triage and our patient feedback is consistently positive.
The practice is a member of Calderdale CCG and Pennine GP Alliance. The practice regularly works collaboratively with other practices within the locality.
• 3 sessions per week
• Small practice with 2 GP partners, another salaried GP, 2 Practice Nurses and an efficient and friendly administration team
• SystmOne clinical system
• NHS Pension
• 6 weeks annual leave per year (pro rata)
• Proportion of GMC and defence membership paid by the practice
Key skills and Qualifications
• Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
• Will consider newly qualified GPs as well as highly experienced GPs
• Patient focussed GP committed to providing the highest level of care
Please contact the Practice Manager, Joanne Kellett, for requests for additional information or informal expressions of interest by clicking on the apply button or telephone or 01484 721102.
Details about the practice can be found on our website www.longroydesurgery.nhs.uk
Formal applications should include a CV and covering letter.