Redefining Medical Care in Lahore
Saleem Memorial Trust Hospital (SMTH)
Do you have the competence, compassion and commitment to redefine healthcare in the metropolitan city of Lahore? Join us if you can inspire a team of medical professionals to work in Lahore’s upcoming purpose built, 350 bed hospital with state-of-the-art facilities.
SMTH is a not-for-profit hospital, under construction in Lahore with scheduled opening in 2019. Sponsored and managed by a group of committed philanthropists the hospital aims to create a new, enviable standard in medical care, both for paying patients and for those who are denied such care because of their financial status. The hospital will be a multi-specialty facility but will also fulfil the long ignored need for the highest quality family health medicine in a city of 12 million people
If you are:
- Willing to take on the challenge of setting new standards of patient care and quality systems and procedures
- Capable of demonstrating and instilling the highest ethics in your team.
If you can:
- Ensure successful commissioning of the clinical departments,
- Formulate policies, protocols, procedures and audit systems for all clinical specialties,
- Establish guidelines and parameters for medical research
If you have:
- Substantial management experience in the medical care sector
- Strong academic credentials in management and/or medical administration
We are excited to hear from you.
For further information, please call at +92-316-333-0462 or visit http://smth.pk/
Interested candidates can email their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for application: 30th April 2018.