GP Partnership/Salaried vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria
Due to the retirement of our Senior Partner after 28 years, we are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our friendly team in a well-established practice on the edge of the Lake District National Park for 6-8 sessions per week from 1st October 2018 .
We achieve high QOF results and have been rated as good by CQC.
We were awarded a Certificate of Excellence 2018 by our patients consistently rating the practice as delivering great care. (www.iwantgreatcare.org)
- 6,600 patients
- dispensing practice
- great practice team with outstanding nursing team
- strong practice ethos for patient-centred care
- six week’s annual leave, and Bank Holidays pro rata in addition to one week’s study leave
- training practice for GP registrars/ FY2 doctors and Student nurses
- qualifying for new purpose-built premises, fit for the future within NHS England ETTF
- area of outstanding natural beauty within practice boundary
- no out of hours commitment, but shifts available for local OOH if required
- paper-light using EMIS web
- outstanding nearby schools
- fantastic leisure opportunities within the Lake District National Park
- good rail links to Manchester, London, Edinburgh and Glasgow
Applications with CV by 30th April 2018 to: Clair Wareing, Practice Manager, Stoneleigh Surgery, Police Square, Milnthorpe, Cumbria LA7 7PW or by clicking the apply button.