Salaried GP with Partnership Potential
Outward looking, friendly practice with an excellent reputation for quality care and high performance achievement seeks an enthusiastic innovative GP to replace our outgoing partner. We have a willingness to support applicants who are interested in special interest training
- 4 Partners/three Salaried GPs covering 9,900 over two sites
- Training Practice and student teaching
- CQC rated GOOD ( Feb 2015)
- SystmOne, IG and paperlight accredited
- High performing in all aspects ( QOF, QP, DES, Prescribing, etc)
- In house Enhanced Services ; Dermatology, CASH, Anticoagulation monitoring, Minor Surgery ( fully equipped minor surgery suite and additional treatment room)
- Extended hours ( Monday evenings on rota)
- Physio First ( weekly clinic)
- Daily Triage
- Pharmacy First (daily remote pharmacist for routine medicine management)
- Wellbeing worker ( CCG Award Winner)
- Alcohol Outreach worker ( weekly)
- Citizens Advice Bureau session ( weekly)
- Proactive involvement in wider NHS
- Member of Trust Primary Care Limited (Federation of 19 practices)
- Innovative partnership working with Community, Voluntary and wider NHS groups
- Established patient group
- Shareholder in Bradford Care Alliance (Bradford Wide Federation)
This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated GP with strong commitment to good quality patient care to join our well organised team. We have a good reputation for quality care and are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can add value to our existing services and face the future opportunities and changes.
Closing Date: 28.04.2018.
For Practice Visit and informal chat / information pack email Rachel Thompson, Practice Manager by clicking the apply button or ring 01274 559935.